Saturday, September 10, 2011

Great Buys at Garage Sales Today

I went out to some garage sales today.  Here's what I found:

My total for all five items was $17.50. 


This bedside table was $5.  I can't wait to sand it down and redo it.




After I bought the bedside table, I went to another sale and found this end table. (Who knew I needed two new tables??)   It is sturdy and has the drawer.  $5 for it too.  :)  I will be sanding it down as well.



I love this iron.  I paid $5 for it.  It looks like I could probably plug it in and use it right away!  It is SO heavy.  I'm sure it would just smash the wrinkles out of the clothes!  :)





Thanks so much for coming by!
Pam


14 comments:

  1. You lucky duck, it looks like you founds some real treasures.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam
    Great table finds, and they look like easy projects to freshen up. My first thought when I saw the iron was cut off the cord and have a great doorstop:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to find two tables. The iron looks like a keeper too. I'd say you did really well. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I can never get up early enough for garage sales! Can't wait to see how you transform your tables!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items. Love the tall table and the old iron is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did good Pam! Can't wait to see how you transform those tables! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny about the heavy iron smashing the wrinkles out. When I was younger, I always complained about that heavy iron.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cracking up at the iron. Can you imagine standing and using that thing for hours? No thank you! Can't wait to see what you do with the tables.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great treasures. Can't wait to see what you do with the tables. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds, Pam! I'm excited to see what you do with the two tables.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that iron! Looks like it could be a weapon in the wrong hands! Looking forward to seeing how you rehab those tables!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great deals Pam...Can't wait to see the finished products. Such great bones on all...

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh goodness I remember that kind of iron! before wash and wear they were used a lot! ugg. can't wait to see what you do with your treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did good, very good. Those tables should turn out very nice! I haven't been commenting lately. I have been one of the many who have been having blogger issues, huff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.